jueves, 15 de septiembre de 2016


"MEXICO, my wonderful and gorgeous country"
What I like about Mexico and what I don't like?
Firstable, I think Mexico has the first place in FOOD! I adore mexican food, I really like tacos, tostadas, enchiladas, sopes, pozole, birria, menudo, barbacoa, etc.. My favorite breakfast is chilaquiles, they are my weakness
Resultado de imagen para chilaquiles


Something else I like about Mexico is it culture. I like the music, clothes and everything about Mexico's culture.
Resultado de imagen para cultura mexicanaResultado de imagen para cultura mexicana

I can say clearly that I really don't like MEXICO'S PRESIDENT. I'm counting the days for him to leave the presidency.
Also, I don't like Mexicali's weather, in summer is too hot and in winter is too cold.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario